- The now giant hole in my kitchen ceiling.
- Do something with the doorway in the kitchen that used to have a door, but no longer does and still has the door frame.
- Spray paint the gold-ish owl in the living room (above). Or maybe I shouldn't paint it?
- Make a plan for the free road side desk, execute plan.
- Remove grout between counter and tile, caulk.
- Caulk all the weird gaps in trim, etc. around the house.
- Plan for fixing up/refinishing Lane Acclaim tables. Test it out. Execute.
- Declutter my house --> mostly the basement. We are currently working on this, but it's always good to continue to ingrain into my head in every way possible.
- Patch the wall "damage" in the kitchen from fixing the electrical.
- Find "art" for the empty end of the living room. I'm think some mid century candle holder type things would look good. And I may have found some on the cheap-ish.
Wednesday, April 10, 2013
Smalls To Do List
This is my small(er) things to do list... which a lot of it is weather dependent. I'm putting it out there so I don't forget and I hold myself somewhat accountable, otherwise they might not get finished. Or remembered. You can probably just ignore this and they may not make much sense...