This month, we did some exploring of a few new places in Minneapolis. As usual, I took lots of photos of the dog. We celebrated our 2 year anniversary, Bill's birthday, mother's day, and a wonderful friend's wedding.
May's To Do List...
Really finish painting the living room Estimates/Quotes on work for the house Wrap up Bagster and get it outta here. Hang up new curtain rods, clean curtains, hem -- living room.
- Keep looking for office closet storage containers -- Still haven't really found anything, but I haven't been looking very hard either.
- I have a new and exciting refinishing project -- I started it, messed it up, and now I'm sort of stuck. Ok, I didn't really mess it up but I'm not pleased with it.
- Make some decisions on the big house work and get it rollin' -- Trying to work with our bank and long story short is that they are being VERY slow...
- If the weather cooperates, get working on sprucing up the yard after a ridiculously long winter -- I've got the "flower beds" up front cleaned up. The back yard has been cleared of winter dog droppings. The yard has had some sort of fertilizer/grub killer put down along with seed in a few necessary spots. There is always a lot to do and the long, brutal winter killed of a lot of perennials... While we've done a lot of work so far, there is always a lot more of it.
June's To Do List...
- Gather new 4th of July decorations
- Invite people!
- YARD WORK! When isn't there yard work to be done?
- Hopefully get this whole bank thing rollin' -- get house appraised
- Fix up visual blahs around the house
- Caulk what needs caulking -- new nail holes, weird spaces/cracks in molding
- Address the hole in the kitchen ceiling
- Fix kitchen paint
- Possible remove grout between counter and back splash, replace with caulk
- Re-caulk bathtub
And as always, I'm sure I'm forgetting something...