I know we were busy in October, but nothing really stands out too much in my mind... normal family and home life things happening, I guess. We did make a trip over to the Science Museum early in the month. That was something we hadn't done in a few years and had a great afternoon doing that. It suddenly became fall... Behr decided that it's cool to walk on tables lately. Bill brought home some of my favorite Halloween candy. We made a stop at "Minnesota's Largest Candy Store." More on that later. We celebrated Halloween by dressing up as sailors and did some pumpkin carving.
October To Do:
Decorate for Halloween!
- Commit to exterior light fixtures and purchase! I think we're going to wait until spring to do this. I thought we would be further along by *cough*at least started*cough*... I think for now we'll just have them throw up the old fixture and switch it out in the spring, since it is something we can do.
- Decide on door hardware for the front and back doors. And we didn't even look into this. I think this is going to wait until we actually have to decide.
Lock down the front door color?Bam. At this point, I'm pretty sure we're going with the Burma Jade or something very similar. I don't think painting will happen until spring due to weather, so it could change.
- Do better at getting blog posts done, I've seriously been slacking.
- Make a trip to Plato's Closet to try and sell some winter clothes and coats we no longer wear
- Make a trip to Goodwill to get rid of STUFF.
- Work on the basement and the crazy that is happening down there. Hopefully the two points above will help greatly. It will basically need to be completely cleared out in order for the contractor finish it.