This month was crazy... as has this entire summer. I spent a huge amount of time on the quilt for my sister's son. It turned out great and she loves it (hopefully he will too)! I accidentally picked up a hutch for the living room, which still needs some styling... We hit up a few of our fun places: downtown Wayzata and Stillwater. I had a long birthday weekend with mermaids and a crazy coconut drink. We then went out to the state fair on the actual big day and rocked out to Hanson! A whole lot of nothing happened around the house, we did finally close on our renovation loan though. Still nothing started there... Hopefully that will be remedied today.
August To Do:
- Finish editing all photos for friends & family.
I need to get the ones done for my sister, hopefully by Saturday when I see her again.And I have some 'extra' photos from a bachelorette party and a wedding that I've promised to people (additional ones that didn't make it to facebook). Um... I only got the ones done for my sister.
- Plan our late summer/early fall camping trip. We're up in the air on this. We have a long weekend scheduled but no set plans. We're thinking alternatively of heading west and hitting Mount Rushmore or going east to Chicago. It's just us this year...
- Finish my kitchen ceiling eye sore. And I didn't touch this. I looked at a few times though... does that count?
- Finish my kitchen ceiling eye sore.
- Pick out fixtures for the front of the house - new siding and windows means new light fixture and whatnot.