This month, we had our annual 4th of July party, which went well. We had a fire with some friends and helped my sister and her boyfriend get their new crib together. I got to eat my favorite food, Indian! I love a King Fisher and Paneer Mahkani with Naan. YUM! We went to a concert in Minneapolis. Was fun. We saw a car in a parking lot with its door open for a good 30 minutes with no one around before the car next to it went to leave and had to close it... I hosted a baby shower for my sister. And I took photos of my sister and her boyfriend in Minneapolis and I'm working away at editing them.
July's To Do List...
- Throw a fresh coat of paint on the basement stairs if basement construction is not under way.
- Remove grout between count and back splash, replace with caulk
Work on the quilt I'm secretly making for my sister's baby-- I either plan to have it done for the shower at the end of the month or for the birth at the end of August... We'll have to see how it goes. -- I worked on it. Some. Baby shower decorations, foods, etc. -- This is underway, but I've mostly been focused on the 4th of July stuff.-- Look for the post on this soon!
- Possibly get to / start some furniture projects I have.
August To Do:
- Quilt. My sister is due at the end of the month, so I should probably have it done a week ahead of time (?) just in case she's early.
- Finish editing all photos for friends & family. I need to get the ones done for my sister, hopefully by Saturday when I see her again. And I have some 'extra' photos from a bachelorette party and a wedding that I've promised to people (additional ones that didn't make it to facebook).
- Plan our late summer/early fall camping trip.
- Finish my kitchen ceiling eye sore.