September was extremely busy! My nephew was born! He's so adorable and perfect, I can't get over it. My mom got married. We finally got to go see Wicked, which was fantastic. I got the tickets about 6 months ago, so we've been anxiously awaiting the date. We did our fall camping trip, which was super wet, but great. I did not get much of anything done around the house... Our windows and doors are ordered and we're waiting for them to arrive.
And there is nothing to cross of September's list... Oops.
September To Do:
- Finish my kitchen ceiling eye sore.
- Pick out fixtures for the front of the house - new siding and windows means new light fixture and whatnot. We've looked at tons and I think we have them picked out, but we just need to commit.
- Decorate for Halloween!
- Commit to exterior light fixtures and purchase!
- Decide on door hardware for the front and back doors.
- Lock down the front door color?